Favorite beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone lives in dry counties??
That's one more reason I like Oklahoma. Texas has that dry county/wet county mess. When Oklahoma finally repealed their prohibition in the '80s they put it in the state constitution that only the state could pass laws regulating the production and sale of alcohol, and they established the ABLE Commission to manage it. No matter where you go in Oklahoma, the alcohol laws are the same.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I love budweiser. Got me a beer belly from plandemic drinkin. Switched over to Miller lite n slowly weanin my self off the beer. Still want some Jack Daniel's. Right out of the bottle, no time for a cup haha.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love budweiser. Got me a beer belly from plandemic drinkin. Switched over to Miller lite n slowly weanin my self off the beer. Still want some Jack Daniel's. Right out of the bottle, no time for a cup haha.
You must be registered for see images attach

Common you know you wanna try it

I hear its all the rage... o_O

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's one more reason I like Oklahoma. Texas has that dry county/wet county mess. When Oklahoma finally repealed their prohibition in the '80s they put it in the state constitution that only the state could pass laws regulating the production and sale of alcohol, and they established the ABLE Commission to manage it. No matter where you go in Oklahoma, the alcohol laws are the same.

Went beer hunting around Hallett and all they had was 3.5% p1ss.