Fan shroud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone done anything with their stock fan shroud? Its the ugliest part of my engine. I was quoted $150 a square foot to get sprayed w spectra chrome. I dont think its worth that. Has anyone wrapped their fan shroud?

Thanks

Dre319

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it off and paint it! Lot of prep work being that it’s rough textured already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone done anything with their stock fan shroud? Its the ugliest part of my engine. I was quoted $150 a square foot to get sprayed w spectra chrome. I dont think its worth that. Has anyone wrapped their fan shroud?

Thanks
You could rattle can it, or plasti dip...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking for a way to make it polished. My motor is all polished. Im am afraid a wrap wont hold up to heat. There use to be a company here in houston that hydrodipped in chrome but they went out of business. Does that get hot? I guess iv never noticed.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking for a way to make it polished. My motor is all polished. Im am afraid a wrap wont hold up to heat. There use to be a company here in houston that hydrodipped in chrome but they went out of business. Does that get hot? I guess iv never noticed.
I've always been able to touch it with my hand, not sure how close it is to the radiator though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i guess ill have to check next time i drive the truck... if i remember

Dre319

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fan shroud doesn’t not get hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk