Family overland/ daily driver suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
like my twin truck! very nice im loving mine, minus finding aftermarket parts for the unicorn year 1999
As someone who has had 2 99 Burbs, I have had this parts finding issue come up ( also had it with my 90 square body Burb). Using the VIN when possible helps a lot, also if it's engine/trans related, 5.7 vs. 5.3/6.0 should definitely make a difference. 400s we're not LS'd from the factory, just that a lot of them got that way later! Even with my experienced parts store lady, I used the VIN most of the time, and got the right part first time. HTH

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm doing the same kind of build with my Blazer, I'll be keeping an eye on yours. I don't have to carry around kids or dogs so I can get by with a lot smaller truck

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Relevant to the discussion.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This Tahoe is a beast. He has gone through almost every inch of this thing. He has full Kryptonite Brand front end parts. It’s almost $3000 for all the front end parts iirc. He did all powerstop pads, rotors, I believe he upgraded the calipers too.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Do you have a tray for the second battery, to mount it on the driver's side? Reason I ask, is I got one at the yard the other day, that's for the later style trucks. Thanks!

541suburban

Reaction score
Do you have a tray for the second battery, to mount it on the driver's side? Reason I ask, is I got one at the yard the other day, that's for the later style trucks. Thanks!
I do have a tray for it but because my suburban came from California I need to get rid of the air pump that’s currently in its spot, luckily living where I do I don’t have to pass emissions at least