Family overland/ daily driver suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

541suburban

Reaction score
Well I was out of the Suburban game for about a year, long story short my company bought me a work truck about a year and a half ago and I did not see the point in letting this thing just sit in my driveway and never get used, I ended up trading it for a jeep xj to tinker with.

Well things changed yet again and my wife and I decided we needed another rig for the entire family to go out and explore in (apparently twin 1 and half year olds and a dog dont all fit in a xj to well)

I started shopping with a budget of $7000 and ended up finding this 95 k2500 (I wanted a 2500 this time so I can tow the jeep around and whatnot) 454 with 175.000 miles. The interior looks dang near brand new, had brand new tires and as best as I can tell it sat inside except for a hunting trip for once or twice a year for the last 19 years. The last time it was titled it had 156,000 miles and that was in 2005.

I've been fixing small things that come with a vehicle that sits for to long i.e. brakes, fluid changes, replacing random things here and there. I built a drawer system for the back, replaced the radio for a double din setup, fixed sever wiring messes and added a trailer brake controller. I've been driving it daily now for about a month and absolutely love it. I have plenty of big plans for it in the next year or so!
You must be registered for see images attach