Fair price for truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would probably think between $3500 to $4000 as you have described would be fair here in AZ. My 94 2500 stock with 150k cost me 2500 and some felt that was too much to pay, but the body was just about flawless and the interior didnt look past 2 years old, with the exception of the typical cracked dash.
Your low miles with the drop kit is impressive and would typically warrant some more money, but I dont think that the 350 is that attractive during these years, and generally dirt cheap to replace with a new one if needed.
If you can buy a truck like mine for $4000 in Az I will definitely make the trip from Ohio for my next purchase. Thanks

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pics would help me out, but I'm with Jay on the $3500-4000 range; much as I hate to say it, it's hard to get much more than that for what a lot of people consider "just an old truck." That said, you could list it higher than that and be pleasantly surprised if the right buyer happens by.
Please see the pics below. Thanks

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Without, any pics,its very hard to say. Good clean looks sale. It also has a lot to do with how rear the truck is where you live. Are there a bunch of trucks still on the road, in your area. A truck may bring $2500 in Az., but that same truck in the rust belt, may bring $7500. With some work to bring the truck into good shape, may be a wise investment. Also is the truck 4x4 or 2WD. I had my headliner redone in my 97 and the sun visors recovered for $175. Is the clear coat pealing? Is it a regular cab or a extended cab. Z71????????? All of this effects the price.
The truck is a 2wd. Please see pics below. Thanks

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shouod be able to get 5 to 6 k depending if it really is rust free and how clean the interior is