Factory GM cablight LED inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I have sets of Factory GM Cablight LED inserts for sale. These are part number #25791139 from 07-09 Topkick/Kodiak trucks with RPO UGD. They utilize the same light assembly as the GMT400 trucks, and thus are a direct replacement for the stock 194 bulb.
You must be registered for see images attach

They are 3-diode, fully potted (waterproof), direct replacement bulb for OEM cablights. They are considerably BRIGHT compared to a 194 incandescent or drop in 194 LED bulb. They are a huge must for smoked cab lenses....

I have a set in my 98 Dually with smoked lenses: here is the driver's outer 2 with lenses off, farthest out with GM insert, next in was 5 SMD amber LED drop-in.

Here is a head on shot with the driver's outer 2 lights with the GM inserts and lenses back on. The difference is astonishing. Prior to this in daylight, my cab lights weren't even visible.

------------------------------------

These inserts run ~ $27/EA at GM Parts Direct and similar places. http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?singlepart=1&partnumber=25791139

Selling these for $50 for a set of 5 shipped to the US, via USPS flat rate. PM your paypal address and contact info to purchase a set

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
It's tempting to purchase a set to try. Iirc mine face forward and they look to be the same size.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If they're Recon lenses then I would say yes; Recon copied the GM lens design 100% as far as I can tell. Outside appearance is the same, anyway.

Pretty cool OEM upgrade!

Richard

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Richard, Any of the GMT400 styled (even aftermarket) lenses copied the GM design, the ones Scotty has are not GM style lights.

Was one of the best upgrades I've done for my lighting. Like I said, if you have smoked lenses these are hands down the best light to put in them.

Responded to your PM Adam.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought these from Dave and I have them in the regular amber lenses, the difference is amazing there as well.