Factory 19.5 wheels on a obs dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Landon730

Reaction score
They'll almost surely be 225/70/19.5, that's what you see as factory size on most of those vans, on 3500HD's, on F450's, etc. very common size.

The ones in my pic above were 245/70/19.5 which are considerably taller and wider.

Richard
I love the way they look on your truck but I just can't seem to grow on the 19.5s on my truck. If I had some good tires I would love to go back to 16's on my truck

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the Frito van white seems a little out of place in the overall scheme of your truck. Maybe if they were a factory light gray they'd look better?

Richard

SPIKESDADDY

Reaction score
I'm thinking about posting a set of the 19.5 "FRITO wheels" in the classified forum, if anyone is interested. FWIW, I think they look good cleaned up and painted/coated. If only I had something to put them on.......lol

P.S. I hope I didn't break any rules with this post? If so, my apologies in advance!