Exterior door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't seen anything other than OEM black, and aftermarket chrome.

Heads up each time I've seen a gmt400 with painted outside handles, it seems like it doesn't take long for the inherent flexing of the plastic surround to start showing cracks and flaking paint. It never seems to look good for long.

Richard

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Escalades and Denalis came with color matched outside handles, but I can't seem to find any part numbers. Maybe GM just painted them at the factory?

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Escalades and Denalis came with color matched outside handles, but I can't seem to find any part numbers. Maybe GM just painted them at the factory?
Good call - and if you look at some you'll notice they left the black plastic around them unpainted.

Richard

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find some color match door handles? I cant find them online anywhere. Or does a guy need to paint them himself?
So your going to have to buy or take your own off handles that is. 1- really check out the handles if buying new they’re not all equal!! 2- you’ll need have them painted especially since Denali & Escalades were only ones to get painted without question! yes maybe some conversions were but ya not gonna find them nor too little to count! 3- BE SURE TO NOT JACK UP YOUR BLACK RUBBRR PLASTIC TRIM ON HANDLES!!! for new ones I bought had a squared offness to them an did not sit flush as should had to swap them out!! 4- I asked dealership my was caddy on they auto collision shop took them there $50 a handle if I recall not installed I had 3 to get done both fronts and rear tailgate and because tailgate is a huge pain I had them install it for another $50 if you have 50/50 split you’ll find out quick why! The insulation foam was 1 n done type all guewy mess that just spreads and my mechanisms where wore out so off to junkyard to grab 2 extras to have them install it’s been 1000 since definitely worth the money IMHO but yeah do not buy plastic handles metal only!!! Remember you HAVE TO USE THEM EVERYTIME YOU USE YOUR RIDE!!! so don’t go cheap!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Your never gonna find painted handles for sale only chromed ones but you can give it a try Escalades only came in 4 colors!! Denalis 6-8 colors but 2 are greens! Don’t know your truck color but if blue no go!! And a few of those colors are only on those premium 400’s