Extended upper control arms.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my new arms- and they are very beefy and fit great! Only problem is shop eyeballed length and I have now too much + camber haha. So, I ordered the AC Delco +/- 2.25 degree cam bolts and will pull arms in a few turns. Tires are sitting just a little positive like this: \ __ /

Pics soon! Just being lazy about the cam bolts and the upper arm adjustments with everything going on right now.

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you mean that they eyeballed the length?

they ran them all the way in and they ended up being too long! I exchanged the bushings that came with them for metalcloak duroflex joints and even with a trim to the length and with keys now decranked due to installed rc lift kit for the k2500 the arms are still too long with cam bolts fully adjusted. I have some room to trim arms and still have a safe amount of thread engagement and i am hoping fingers crossed that will be right around stock length.

long story short, these arms were just a tad long with a 2 inch crank and will need to shortened to work... otherwise being able to bolt on ball joints and use metalcloak joints with dom arms is pretty sweet!

Last edited:

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pics of arms/ currently just after lift installed:

You must be registered for see images attach

Fastman350

Reaction score
I had that same problem with stock torsion keys cranked up. Just to say couldn't get it in the green. All went away after I did the GMT800 front brake swap.