Extended upper control arms.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the best solution will probably be to put your stock keys back in an let down an inch or so from where it is right now. That will probably help more than anything else.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
get the acdelco cam bolts they allow for over 2 degree adjustment whereas the others only allow for 1 1/8th degree or something. I know i read that somewhere. maybe your truck has the ones that dont have much adjustment?

LMAO36

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. But I got mine where I want it. I just need a longer uca, preferably with uniball or boxed heavy duty. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In same boat as last poster... ordered some chassis tech ebay specials as they are the only ones to clam 1-3 inches of lift for the k2500.

Got alignment yesterday and needing one more degree or so to be stock settings and mechanic who does lots of lifted trucks said you need an extended arm. Also, weirdly enoough the moog upper arm for the k2500 crosses over with the k1500?? I am waiting for these arms to come in and I will post up pics... temped to take them to local 4x4 shop and make them adjustable but they are tubular and use stock style ball joint/ bolt in which I like.

In theory, I suppose I could install the AC Delco upper arm bushings in the stock units and get another degree? I have not taken out the knockouts either... maybe add AC Delco cam bolts too?

I have a mild crank/ k2500 7.4 4x4.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Upper-Cont...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only 2500 arm that fits a 1500 is a light duty 6 lug 2500.

Gotcha- OK that makes sense.

I ordered the chassis tech arms and since they are made to order, I am still waiting on them to arrive. It’s the only k2500 upper after market arm available for the 3/4 ton. I like how I can easily change out ball joints too!

pics once they arrive...

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Order came in and there was a mess up as they were too narrow/ for a k1500. Got a new set inbound and I will post up pics and dimensions. Good customer service especially during Covid.

For anyone looking for a DIY, the 3/4 ton arms are 9.5 inches inside to inside where was the k1500 are smaller. For what it is worth, the CT arms are very well made (DOM) come powdercoated black and have holes drilled for upper ball joints + BJ's installed (big plus = no rivets!). The upper arm bushings are greasable and appear to be a good durometer though they do not spec what rubber compound they use but finding aftermarket replacements should be easy.

Torsion bar lift or no lift, these will help get your camber back as that always a challenge on these trucks. I am installing mevotech terrain upper BJ's at the same time and have had good luck with this product line from rock auto.

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Order came in and there was a mess up as they were too narrow/ for a k1500. Got a new set inbound and I will post up pics and dimensions. Good customer service especially during Covid.

For anyone looking for a DIY, the 3/4 ton arms are 9.5 inches inside to inside where was the k1500 are smaller. For what it is worth, the CT arms are very well made (DOM) come powdercoated black and have holes drilled for upper ball joints + BJ's installed (big plus = no rivets!). The upper arm bushings are greasable and appear to be a good durometer though they do not spec what rubber compound they use but finding aftermarket replacements should be easy.

Torsion bar lift or no lift, these will help get your camber back as that always a challenge on these trucks. I am installing mevotech terrain upper BJ's at the same time and have had good luck with this product line from rock auto.

You must be registered for see images attach