Extended cab Bucket seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Just a random thought here, anyone ever seen/done bucket seats in the back instead of the bench seat in an extend cab?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
They'd have to be pretty custom. To the point where you'd probably be better off chopping up the rear bench to make it.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Stadium seat with custom floor mount to straddle the toolbox....then mount a sub box on the driver's side floor. :p

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
People have asked and I have done the measuring for them before and with the front seat all the way back there is less than 2 inches of space between the back of the front seat and the front of the rear. I think that is what I remember getting but that was also a nbs and I'm pretty sure the cabs are actually a little bigger in those.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
That's kind of what I thought too..........just not enough room for anything but a bench seat. Like Chris said if you really want one you'd have to chop up the bench seat to make one..........but I think it'd look cool if done right.