Exhaust System Done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbojunky

Reaction score
Complete exhaust build for a customer. The headers ended up fitting really well with the stock spark plug wires and oil dipstick tube. Full twin 3" with vibrant performance mufflers and side exit oval exhaust tips. Check out more of my work on my facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/mgm.fabrication1

Here are some pics....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Vikingdude

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that's beautiful! I really wish there was an off the shelf kit for the 2 door 4wd. Utah is too far a drive for me to come to you!

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks pretty good!!! Not knocking it but why not run exhaust on either side of trans? Plenty of room for true duals.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was my understanding that true duals aren’t actually effective and actually are even worse than stock. You have to have an X or H pipe or something of the sort. OP has them attached right above the mufflers.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know if I believe that. I had true duals put on many vehicles and they always ran better with true duals. But in some cases that might be true.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Y pipe to 3" single out straight through muffler out performs "true duals" with straight through muffler on the dyno.

A 3" straight through muffler outperforms a 3" "turbo" muffler throughout the whole range.