exhaust pipe-manifold hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lxe4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So... its all turned to dust. I replaced a few nuts a couple years ago. the studs all seem to be just fine. the big problem is that the flange ring piece that the nut push into the pipe to hole the whole works together, well those have crumbled away to nothing.

What can I get around the flared end of the pipe to replace these things?

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
They make split flanges for 2 hole flanges , i do not know if the make a 3 hole split flange

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A custom muffler shop can help you.

lxe4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
managed to get the rest of the remains of the nuts off and got all the new ones on now. in the midst of many things on this round of work, so i wont likely drive it until tonight or tomorrow, but hopefully that subtle puffing sound that makes me think im in a ford has cleared up. I really hope so, because I'll finally have my lightbar behind the grill and the 4 corner markers done. piss me off it doesn't sound as loved as it looks.

Also i figured out its 2 1/4'' pipe at the manifold and i found these online, get them on the way for the next time i get the tools out https://bearriverconverters.glopal....erters.store&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=en_US