Exhaust insulators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

idlook2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find exhaust insulators for a 1990 K1500? They are different than what I am used to seeing, looks like a small metal case with rubber inside riveted onto a big bracket that is attached to the frame.

Pictures of the stock brackets can be seen below, I circled the insulators that I am looking for:

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know this is no help but I looked up some parts diagrams. Looks like GM didn't sell the rubber insulators separately, just that whole giant bracket assembly as one piece. It's discontinued but I'm pretty sure the original part number is 15548785.

idlook2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

idlook2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is no help but I looked up some parts diagrams. Looks like GM didn't sell the rubber insulators separately, just that whole giant bracket assembly as one piece. It's discontinued but I'm pretty sure the original part number is 15548785.

Thanks for taking a look! What website do you use to see diagrams with part numbers?