Exhasut systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Im wondering if anyone has any idea what exhaust system to get for a 1995 chevy k1500 5.7L. I've looked around but I can't find a good one online, and i'd rather put one together rather than pay someone to do it.

carguy77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Magnaflow, dynomax,Gibson are all good brands. You can also just get a muffler and put a turndown on it.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a couple trucks with Cherry Bomb welded mufflers, I think that's what their called. I picked em up at Advanced auto, pretty cheap, $30-40 each. I had headers on one truck, put 5" tips out the back, and sounded insane. Was super deep throaty sound. I have Borla's on my Tundra, Pro XS I think they are, they are quiet at idle, but get on it n get lil louder, but overall quiet. I keep debating swapping em out for something with more bark, but just get in arguments with myself....

2001ZR2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Carguy77 except for the turn down. Gibson makes quality stuff but for these trucks too pricey for me. Like it a lot on my 2001 bBlazer. Like the Magna flow cats but not that cat back as much on my 97.

I am not a Flowmaster fan especially the stupid one on my wife’s Envoy Denali.

carguy77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to mention another option. Keep an eye out at your local pick n pull. I got a borla cat back from mine last week for 20 bucks. I also found on another truck a set of Hedman shorties I almost got too but they were for a tbi motor.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Im wondering if anyone has any idea what exhaust system to get for a 1995 chevy k1500 5.7L. I've looked around but I can't find a good one online, and i'd rather put one together rather than pay someone to do it.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
check out some of my exhaust video I had this system completely custom built from scratch to my specs just spend the money get a nice exhaust don't do axle dump that's ****** old grain truck hill billy style.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
This was my 94 5.7 full 3" dual exhaust no cats no mufflers a single H pipe and 5" chrome tips on 90s also another full custom built full exhaust I had built by a shop.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Depends on how you want it to sound. Are you going from the cat back? Or are you talking headers back?