Escalade/denali parts close to ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Lookin for some pieces for obs esky n denali. Prefer white. Will drive some distance for good pieces.

1 - oem white hood
2 - tan steering wheel, no bag
3 - oem white front bumper
4 - white fully loaded outter mirrors.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Got my mirrors. Bymp for steering wheel and hood

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So do you have any interior pics posted on here or parts like is the driver’s seat bottom and armrest in really good condition? Do you have the subwoofer that’s under the lower center console 6 disc changer rear passenger side seat belt? I’m not sure what if much you have left to part off but if you could send pics of your truck I have an Escalade so if it’s a Denali obviously interiors are different so no need on certain parts to say yay or nay lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Lol ha I just realized that you’re looking for parts not selling lol my fault! Lol hopefully you find what your looking for but this might help you out if you have a Denali vs Escalade lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Motor is only thing with 60k on it everything else is higher but fully read the add I didn’t post whole thing just the top but good luck on your parts