Escalade cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wanted one when I was
Ken I can't remember the last time I went 5 mph over the speed limit. I drove like a nut in my younger days and lost my license a few times because of it. At 66 years old now one of my goals is to not have to go into a court room again. I did have to go to court this last spring to testify against my first wife when I found she was stealing VA checks I never knew they were sending for 40 years. It didn't go well for her.
Around here, most people drive about 10 MPH over the posted limit. At 59 years old, I guess I should slow down, but I cant help myself. Very unfortunately, the last time I broke 100 MPH ( almost 3 year ago) was rushing to my son the day he died. He was dead when we got the call at home, but I was hoping there was something I could do to save him. His house is about 45 mins away. I made it in just under 20 mins.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
1st. wife. I divorced her in 1986 and never knew they were mailing me checks as she was getting the mail. When we divorced she changed my address with the VA to a PO box so I never found out till last year when I when to VA as my disability had gotten to the point it was hard to work. I was 10% disabled for a knee injury that has since been raised to 30%.
She collected almost 40 grand and I ended up getting a check for just under 26 thou this past winter.
Thats messed up

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need to brake 100 again, so that the last time I did that, wasn't the day I lost my son. I just have to get away from town. I don't need to go to jail.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really didn't expect to read so many terrible things in a used gauge cluster thread.

Kenny, we gotta get you to a drag strip and make some new memories at 100+.
Yea, I need to get to a long back road, and open up the theottle.