Engine Driven Compressor info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I am getting ready to wire the EDC to the elevel and wanted to know if anyone else here has done it. I bought the four pronged relay as shown on the york diagram along with a inline fuse. Accuair install manual/diagram only shows wiring up to two electric comp. If anyone has any input please let me know.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Ok I am about to order my kilby combo pulley and there web site says there not ordable. Wtf.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
You have to call them to order, it said the same thing when I ordered my tube o fittings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For the guys who know.......

I ended up with a new Sanden compressor during my rebuild last summer. The seller sent the wrong one and didn't want to take it back, so he gave me $50 back instead. I needed the one with the pressure switch in the back, he sent the one without it. I have gathered from reading these 20 pages, this compressor will work but it's the least desirable pump to use. I have it, it's new, it has a clutch and the right pulley on it already. The main question I have is, can this compressor be mounted 90 degrees off from it's original mounting position? I think I can fab a tube and dip stick for the power steering pump so I can get the compressor lower and give the belt a bigger footprint on the A/C compressor. A vertical mount plate for the air compressor would be a piece of cake to fab. I read one article where the guy put his oil separator in the engine bay and had a hose connecting the drain on that to the filler on the compressor. When needed, he opened the valve and ran the oil back into the compressor. Another guy plumbed his PCV hose into the compressor, basically making the compressor his catch can. He was on about 6 months of that working without any problems.

Anyone with thoughts or ideas for me, I'm very willing to learn. My main purpose for wanting the air is to run tools, air tires, and fill my bags when towing.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone remember what year model mustang to get the belt tensioner from? I got the little shop bracket but didn’t come with a tensioner

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Say what?? Have you contacted The little shop? The description and pictures clearly show comes with a gates idler pulley.