Engine Driven Compressor info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Nice work, gonna get my heater hose rerouted and hook up the battery and fire it up! I'll add my pic barring no set backs:)

Reaction score
Someone should do an RV2 compressor! York 210 has 10cid RV2 has 12.5... and can handle longer run times with less heat, its not aluminum.. came in old Dodges

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Wish i had the time and cash to do one

I had the one on the dually done in a solid weekends time worth of work, and only had about a buck fifty in it....

Someone should do an RV2 compressor! York 210 has 10cid RV2 has 12.5... and can handle longer run times with less heat, its not aluminum.. came in old Dodges

I looked at those while I was in the junkyard grabbing my York... pretty cool looking little compressors.... the thought crossed my mind as to why nobody has used them..

sent from the...... ferd

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Wish i could find a one in a yard.. yards here crush cars. Hard to find anything pre 90s :(

Ive got to look into shipping for p2 but if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg I'd be willing to go pull one for ya and ship it... my yard has plenty

sent from the...... ferd