Electric fan set up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Matthews

Reaction score
Anyone know if the dual 12" fans off of a Chrysler Town & Country/ Dodge Caravan would work? I've got one sitting in my yard that I could use as a donor and am considering swapping them in. They would fit nicely, I'm just wondering if they would move enough air. TIA.

Craig

Reaction score
Are any of you guys running an electric fan set up? If so what brand?

Flex-a-lite makes really good electric fans. I had one in a 68 oldsmobile that had lasted a lot of years and never gave me any issues. Although, I went to a flex fan because I didn't care for the noise. I like to hear the exhaust note and nothing else while driving.

retorq

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking about maybe going with these https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E...X236_SY340_QL65&keywords=eletric+collabt+fans. I can get an Aluminum shroud built at work, I’m just wondering how much space I need between the fans and the radiator for it to be the most effective.

Dual 7s are super small. I'm running dual 12s I got off Ebay with a shroud I build myself in the garage from aluminum and a cut off wheel. The shroud was bolted directly to the back of the radiator.

brianmcb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A single dual speed 16" cools my truck perfectly so dual 12s should do even better

95 rcsb, L33 5.3, hot cam, frost tune, 5spd, 4/6