Ebay fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am thinking of ordering these for my truck. Mine are getting pretty rusty. The truck is used to drive through the woods/brush etc., and these would be painted with a roller...

Any input?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fender-For...t-Driver-and-Passenger-Side-CAPA/372850014258

Well the stars arnt very high. I dont trust Ebay either unless it's an oem part. The junk yard should have some? That what I did, got extra bolts and small goodies for free. Hardest part was pulling it off. Oh and incase you have body shims you can jack those.

man-a-fre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I opted to buy my fenders locally because big panels always seem to come dented smashed to hell. Got capas for 100.00 apiece out the door no dents .My suggestion is to call around locally including body shops and get prices.

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree with man-a-fre. Source them locally. They won't be much if any more expensive and UPS/FedEx/USPS won't get them to your door without damage. As for the quality, I have a CAPA fender on mine and the fit was okay. I doubt you could find a fender in the junkyard in MN that is rust free, so I think CAPA is a better way to go.

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great value for what you're gonna use it for but terrible fitment. Thinn metal , sharp edges, warped [emoji37]

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

What?

Reaction score
These type of aftermarket sucks. Are you able find better ones from junkyard? Otherwise search for used fender with cheapest shipping