East Tx, Northwest La, Southwest Ark, Southeast Ok People

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So had some down time at work, and kinda “triangulated” our locations as I know of some folks in Houston who may be interested in participating. I’ll tag everyone I’ve seen in this reply so everyone is at least notified of a meet up!

I’m thinking Nacogdoches, haven’t found a place to have it held but that honestly will be the easiest part from my experience. May hit up the local coffee shop. If anyone else has recommendations let me know. I also may end up starting a legitimate club for us ArkLaTx guys on the forum and we can brainstorm a name for that.

@HotWheelsBurban
@jus10inbrla
@SAATR
@AK49BWL
@scottywiley
@Goatman

TELL YA FRIENDS!
I'm down for it. Haven't actually been in the same room as more than one of our members in.... 12 years?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
We need to find something centrally located if everyone from Texas is coming. Otherwise we'll have to have a DFW area/north Texas one and a different one for this end of the state.....