East Tx, Northwest La, Southwest Ark, Southeast Ok People

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone near Marshall have a torsion key bolt? Need one, will compensate with beer or money.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
How interesting I haven't seen this thread till now. I live just outside of Longview, south of the Gregg County airport on 322....And also work in West Texas.

Last edited:

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, bumping this thread again. Let’s get serious y’all and get a GMT400 meet planned. Nothing crazy and we can do like a “Cars and coffee” but way better with our trucks. I’m gonna be off work towards end of June if anyone wants to plan something! Got a news truck as well!

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So had some down time at work, and kinda “triangulated” our locations as I know of some folks in Houston who may be interested in participating. I’ll tag everyone I’ve seen in this reply so everyone is at least notified of a meet up!

I’m thinking Nacogdoches, haven’t found a place to have it held but that honestly will be the easiest part from my experience. May hit up the local coffee shop. If anyone else has recommendations let me know. I also may end up starting a legitimate club for us ArkLaTx guys on the forum and we can brainstorm a name for that.

@HotWheelsBurban
@jus10inbrla
@SAATR
@AK49BWL
@scottywiley
@Goatman

TELL YA FRIENDS!