East Tx, Northwest La, Southwest Ark, Southeast Ok People

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me know on the trail riding, I got enough lighting for the both of us!

:cheers:

Also, have you had any kind of contact with local members in our area? I’d love to put together some kind of truck meet up/ride or go thrash some trails.

scottywiley

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, we’ve been riding some of the same country roads. I live north of Longview. Been on the flat creek hunting club for 17 years. If you’re from Linden, I know u know where flat creek, cave springs and Pruitt lake is. I’ve got a 99 k2500. I’m having hell with the passlock system right now. So I’ve been in my Jeep for a couple weeks. Anyway, good to know someone is from same area I am. Just got home from work so probably won’t be on much longer. Take care.!

Goatman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, we’ve been riding some of the same country roads. I live north of Longview. Been on the flat creek hunting club for 17 years. If you’re from Linden, I know u know where flat creek, cave springs and Pruitt lake is. I’ve got a 99 k2500. I’m having hell with the passlock system right now. So I’ve been in my Jeep for a couple weeks. Anyway, good to know someone is from same area I am. Just got home from work so probably won’t be on much longer. Take care.!

Oh I do. My property is out hwy 8.

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Sounds like we have the beginnings of a truck meet! I am familiar with the Longview area.

Need a couple more boys, then we can get something rolling! Right on Scotty.

Bryce,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk