Dyno/Tuner Recommendations - Houston TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homeslice

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello, I've recently upgraded a new crate L31R with camshaft, rockers, valve springs, higher stall TC, and a 24x CPC ignition upgrade, along with an LS 0411 pcm to run the engine. I started the below thread related to the engine upgrades.

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/what-cam-for-single-cab-2wdshortbed-with-new-l31r.43034/

The engine is up and running with help from Blackbear for the tuning. However, after a month of going back and forth with BB, the engine is still semi hard to start and semi rough at idle. It seems to run well off idle, but I think it needs work all around regarding the tune.

I'm appreciative for BB for their help, as they did not charge me additional to generate a new 24x tune (I already had the 0411 running my truck before the engine upgrades). However, I'm tired of waiting a week between tune adjustments...and the startup and idle is still not correct. I feel a session with a local tuner and dyno is likely the best answer. Can anyone provide recommendations in my area of Houston TX ?