Dually Hauler from Dallas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I saw that one. Too many breaks to start with. I'd rather start with a better condition dash if I could.
there is a guy out in kaufman that always has a market place add up that specializes in obs parts.

Another FB seller, regal ridez usually has good(non junkyard)condition ones pop up for part out

modernbeat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there is a guy out in kaufman that always has a market place add up that specializes in obs parts.

Another FB seller, regal ridez usually has good(non junkyard)condition ones pop up for part out
Dang, he just had a gray dash for sale a couple weeks ago for much less than I'm willing to pay.
I try to keep up with searches on FB Marketplace, but the intuitive search makes it hard to find what I want.
I'll send him a WTB with a generous price window. Thanks for the tip.

modernbeat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a pair of these NOS GM foglights. These are the style used as valance mounted lights on the GMT400.
They were also used on a handful of other GM cars.
You must be registered for see images attach

I've seen some folks asking about the connectors for these, with comments that they aren't available any more and that most people just cut them off and replace them with a two prong Metripack connector.

I poked around in the catalog and found the right connector.

It's this Delphi 12015792 connector.
I bought a few from Mouser, along with the terminals and seals.

And they fit perfectly.

modernbeat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More parts piling up.
Found this early OE hood release handle today. It's in about as bad condition as can be.
It's oxidized. The paint is half gone off the icon. And the bolt hole is broken through.
I'll polish and repaint the handle. The bracket base hole will get filled with epoxy and drilled for a longer bolt.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this early OE hood release handle today. It's in about as bad condition as can be.
It's oxidized. The paint is half gone off the icon. And the bolt hole is broken through.
At least it has the super hard to find truck silhouette instead of a car. Fix it and make it work ;)

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a new “car” handle on now, but I do have original handle that needs to be repaired. I’m wondering if the handle can be removed from fixture and then swapped onto a new one. I can’t figure out what this is inside. Whether it’s some metal fastener or maybe a split tab.