Dual Function Mirror Light Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Y’all check my video out… @1952Chevy ; little bird on the wall told me to make sure you see it especially

As the video states. @1952Chevy , you have a FREE pair comin to your door. Just shoot me your address

Next 2 people to respond they want to demo them, just pay the 5$ shipping.

I will be selling the sets at 20$ shipped once these couple demos go out and everyone is pleased. Im actually sending 3 harnesses (1 spare)

All connections will be soldered and heat shrunk!

Look forward to helping yall out.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had no plans of this. Lmao. But when I was researching the LED ghost tracing for signals showing up with illumination I saw the homemade ones. So yesterday when I got the material in (i needed them for the alternator anyway) I decided to see how hard it would be / if it would even work. And like a charm there it is!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may be down for one of these once I decide if the Marketplace mirrors I picked up are worth the effort to repair! I bought the Boost Auto dual function harness years ago and could never get it to work; though it could've been the cheap ass mirrors I had to begin with.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So there have been a few questions regarding wiring . The 3 sets going out tomorrow i did color code to make a little easier instead of wire tags. Here is the video explaining

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media