Dual Display Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meir

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
apologize for the novice question, but does this mirror can be retrofitted to an 89?
i have no issue to deal with the wiring, just wondering if it will slid on to the tab that is glued to the windshield.

thanks.
meir.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
apologize for the novice question, but does this mirror can be retrofitted to an 89?
i have no issue to deal with the wiring, just wondering if it will slid on to the tab that is glued to the windshield.

thanks.
meir.
Yes it will and I've got another available if you're interested. Pm for details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Bigpatsz

Reaction score
3 more kits available

Hey buddy do you still have any available? How is a temp sensor mounted, just an ambient 2wire thermocouple? Also are they with out scratches or scuffs and what not? Thanks man

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey buddy do you still have any available? How is a temp sensor mounted, just an ambient 2wire thermocouple? Also are they with out scratches or scuffs and what not? Thanks man
Still have some available. Temp sensor mounts behind the grille; 2 wires from it run to the mirror. They're in good shape.