Driveshaft loop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so guilty of of not looking at the dates on threads!!! I've only been a member for a year, so I'm still reading old stuff. I get all excited that I can share some information and post away, only to see that the thread is older then I am!!! Hahaha

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm so guilty of of not looking at the dates on threads!!! I've only been a member for a year, so I'm still reading old stuff. I get all excited that I can share some information and post away, only to see that the thread is older then I am!!! Hahaha

IMO that's one of the awesome things about forums. I've dug up old threads on purpose a couple times just to update them with some relevant info. Good luck doing that on FB or anything similar, and if you do good luck getting anyone to see it!

Seems like info stands the test of time much better in places like this than on other social media platforms.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
This is how the guy that made my driveshaft did the safety loop, mine is a two piece driveshaft so this covers the front and rear.
You must be registered for see images attach

Is it me or have you been gone for a minute? Last I remember you had a 5.0 with a Whipple and were gearing up for that LS swap.