Driver side power window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rojo

Reaction score
Went to replace my driver's side window switch it doesn't work gotta connect to wires and push button pulled the harness and found a shorted out wire patched it now my passanger side don't work the down wire for it was burnt in two the one I fixed. Im stumped deer in headlights. Are there any relays under dash

Last edited:

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got not clue what you're trying to communicate here.

"gotta connect to wires and push button pulled the harness and found a shorted out wire patched it now my passanger side don't work the down wire for it was burnt in two the one I fixed."

Rojo

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I got not clue what you're trying to communicate here.

"gotta connect to wires and push button pulled the harness and found a shorted out wire patched it now my passanger side don't work the down wire for it was burnt in two the one I fixed."

Rojo

Reaction score
After fixing those wires my passanger window won't work with passanger side switch but never worked with driver side( got it like that) the new window switch does nothing but a fast click I put old switch back on now it will only go up and down when I use a power wire (blue speaker wire) from under seat and touch one of the (white) up or down wire's for driver's side window now have to do same with passanger window the pic shows the two wires (up and down)that touch with blue speaker wire (power wire)at same time as pushing button for up or down doing this driving down the road is not easy especially when the wire end burns off it is a unsafe headache

Rojo

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas.
Does it have relays under dash somewhere.
Is there a way to reverse polarity with out switch so I can just use the wires without the switch ( polarity reversal is done at the switch I read somewhere else maybe here even )
Diagrams. schematics. Links would be great !!!!!!!!