Door hinges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a driver's side replacement 4-5 years ago from rock auto, still holding strong. I don't remember the brand name though

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
The only ones they have now are dorman brand. That’s the same stuff you’d get from advanced i just wonder if they are good ones or not.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only ones they have now are dorman brand. That’s the same stuff you’d get from advanced i just wonder if they are good ones or not.
I apologize, I misread your post to be about door handles, not hinges. I'm actually looking to replace the pins and bushings in mine, but not the entire hinge. I've had good experience with Dorman in the past, but can't speak directly to that particular part. I know I had it done on my old 91 back when I was in high school, but it was just the pins and bushings. Relatively certain it was Dorman, but this was over 15 years ago, even if it was Dorman, can't say they're the exact same quality.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I apologize, I misread your post to be about door handles, not hinges. I'm actually looking to replace the pins and bushings in mine, but not the entire hinge. I've had good experience with Dorman in the past, but can't speak directly to that particular part. I know I had it done on my old 91 back when I was in high school, but it was just the pins and bushings. Relatively certain it was Dorman, but this was over 15 years ago, even if it was Dorman, can't say they're the exact same quality.

I actually replaced my pins and bushings but it didn’t help the door sags worse and sounds horrible when i shut the door so now i guess i need hinges but I’m not looking forward to it

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Reason why I asked is because I was gonna say have you tried this?

If not I would recommend lmc truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does the fender to door line up? Vs door to rear quarter door?
Yes the fender lines up with it pretty good but is off just a hair and the back of the door is sagging. I can physically pick up the door and move it up and down so I’m thinking the hinges are worn from bushings being bad so long.