Door Chime Swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've located two escalades and the door chime boxes were gone. :/ Still searching! If anyone knows somewhere online, it'd be appreciated! :)

honkon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I grabbed the chime box out of a 90s caprice and put it in my Yukon. Makes a ding ding noise.
Definitely not a struggle to find trashed 90s escalades. Junk yards are full of them.

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there like a name for it? I cant find it on rockauto parts or anywhere! I live in a area where junkyards are like an hour away, and I never have time to drive out to the good ones.

Mildphil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there like a name for it? I cant find it on rockauto parts or anywhere! I live in a area where junkyards are like an hour away, and I never have time to drive out to the good ones.

If you are still searching, I have a few spares I pulled a while ago when I changed the chime for my truck. PM me if interested.

You must be registered for see images attach

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a couple more places I am going to try. I put a Camaro door chime in it temporarily. Thanks.