Dont get me wrong. I love moonie gauges... but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think y'all are gonna have to swap the dash shell, or at least the surround/bezel portion that attaches around the cluster. Note the Topkick/Kodiak cluster has that row of warning lights across the top; I believe it's physically taller than a regular 400 cluster.

Richard

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this post! I had tried looking for one of these clusters on the 'bay a few years ago, but didn't come up with anything. It's been a few years since I've looked at the harness to my cluster, but the TopKick one seems to be about the same. Now I just need to find one in a yard, $500 is far too rich for my blood.
Yeah, they're proud of them. The pictures seemed pretty detailed, I figured maybe you could see enough of the connectors to know if it would work. Maybe message them and ask for measurements to see if what @someotherguy brought up is gonna be a problem.