Dont get me wrong. I love moonie gauges... but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Would any of you happen to know if the cluster from a Top Kick truck (Or whatever the hell the medium duty GM truck was called) will swap into an '88-'94 truck? The interiors are the same and clusters look to be the same dimensionally, but I have no clue about the wiring. Would like to try that on my truck for a slightly different look.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would any of you happen to know if the cluster from a Top Kick truck (Or whatever the hell the medium duty GM truck was called) will swap into an '88-'94 truck? The interiors are the same and clusters look to be the same dimensionally, but I have no clue about the wiring. Would like to try that on my truck for a slightly different look.
That's a really interesting thought.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

they could figure it out in an S15 in the 80s but not a gmt 400? (I dont know if a tach is present but it does have way more going on)
That's a good looking dash, and the radio would be a lot easier to upgrade too. I even like the steering wheel!

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Thanks for this post! I had tried looking for one of these clusters on the 'bay a few years ago, but didn't come up with anything. It's been a few years since I've looked at the harness to my cluster, but the TopKick one seems to be about the same. Now I just need to find one in a yard, $500 is far too rich for my blood.