Don's Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Uwharrie is my favorite place, for a day trip, but I'm using a side by side.

We've been to Windrock twice, and really like it there too, would love to go back. There are some seriously gnarly trails there.

I want a side by side but can't justify two offroad vehicles that i really only use 3-4 times a year. Not by choice but limited on time. and you know what I'll be in If you see me out there lol let me know.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I keep forgetting youre over there . I need to pop my head in over there as well. I get so busy in my busy season I go months without logging in. But Absolutely. Doesnt even have to be GM product lol . I wheel with mostly Toys and Jeeps and one Dodge guy. Full sizes are getting less and less on the trails over the years at least when I go.
My buddy and I were talking about that the other day, the trends of wheeling and whatnot.
I've thought about an XJ build but I've always wanted a K5, I figured a full-size Blazer that can be a trail toy, a daily driver, and a weekend cruiser would be a lot more fun than a cookie cutter Jeep.

I almost had a Toyota fall in my lap a few years ago. Still kicking myself for not pushing a little harder to get it.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
My buddy and I were talking about that the other day, the trends of wheeling and whatnot.
I've thought about an XJ build but I've always wanted a K5, I figured a full-size Blazer that can be a trail toy, a daily driver, and a weekend cruiser would be a lot more fun than a cookie cutter Jeep.

I almost had a Toyota fall in my lap a few years ago. Still kicking myself for not pushing a little harder to get it.

I do love a good XJ though friend had one in high school and those 4.0s dont die... well his did after two hydro locks and a roll over lol.