Dodge leaf spring on solid axle 28x24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96z71sas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one I’m just stumped on I have 96 k2500 with Dana 44 from 79 f250 now I need new leaf springs I measured 52 inch leafs but there not Chevy those are 26x26 from center bolt these are 28x24 there off a dodge anybody ever heard of using rear leafs off like a ram charger or dodge pickup? I ask because I can’t tell if there lifted or not I think there stock all the ones online have 1700 pound capacity and I can’t see putting those up front any help would be great thanks

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need to go to Pirate4x4.com. It's not nearly as busy as used to be, but there is a metric sh!tton of info there, but have to search for it. I know Dodge used offset 52s like that, but dunno what models or ratings.

96z71sas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to go to Pirate4x4.com. It's not nearly as busy as used to be, but there is a metric sh!tton of info there, but have to search for it. I know Dodge used offset 52s like that, but dunno what models or ratings.
Thanks I think there off back of ram charger or pickup I’m thinking of just getting Chevy 52s and drilling a hole in perch just til I get more money together they are hard to find online

96z71sas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are off a 79 f350 I tried to measure them on the truck and that don’t work 28 and1/8 and 24and a quarter or something don’t remember that’s y I like Chevy they are 25 and25 makes more sense thanks for your help