Do we even call this a build thread?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They were 3/8, now I’m working on tearing it down, hopefully get it tore down and ready for the machine shop this weekend

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also I bought a new daily driver this week (because gas mileage) so this project no longer needs to be done in a real timely manner (although I’d love to be able to get it out of the driveway so I can get my Harley out) so this has become one of those projects that gets worked on as time and money allow.

You must be registered for see images attach

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No real progress this weekend, aside from getting the top end off the motor. I work all week and Saturday too so Sunday I hope to get the crank and rods and whatnot out. Then I’ll get the motor that’s in the truck out of the truck and tire down. Hoping to take the 2 and make 1 good one

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I been neglecting this thread. At any rate I been busier than a one armed paper hanger at work and the weather hasn’t been cooperating for working on a truck in the driveway (high winds and rain) so she’s sat with the block in a trash bag

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hang in there, and keep dreaming of the day you can turn wrenches on it again. Just be sure and post if you get the time and need a little motivation. We'll cheer you on.