Djm suspension kits....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim2029

Reaction score
So I've been installing the 4/6 drop kit with lower control arms on my 1995 ecsb since 730am... It's now 1030pm. I can't for the life of me get these coil springs in the lower control arm pockets like they should be. With the nuckle assembled there is no tension on them and they just flop around in there. With tension on they are in the lower control arm, just not in the pocket. I have no choose but to drive this home slowly and carefully the 40 miles to my house from the shop I work at... Without the shocks in the front due to the spring issue.

I'm regretting wanting to lower this thing in the first place. Maybe I should have been a poser and lifted a 2wd truck.

JCasnva

Reaction score
I had the same problem when I lowered mine with stock arms. I compressed the spring and slapped a small chain around it to keep it compressed while I raised the arm up to it. It wasnt the safest way to do it but it worked

Jim2029

Reaction score
Well, i got the front springs in. But now it sits lower on the driver's side than the passenger's side. Rear by 2 inches and front by 1.5 inches.

Thinking maybe worn leaf springs....? The rear is lower than the front.

You must be registered for see images attach