Disc Brake Adapters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cunningham Machine

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We offer a ton of different options for bolt on disc brake adapters for these trucks. From non parking brake setups (makes it a little cheaper budget swap), to parking brake setups. 14 bolt SF 6 lug trucks. Spacers for NBS brake setups. The way we do it is we sell the brackets only. I send with our brackets a parts list with part numbers and year models for everything you need. All super easy to get stuff from rock auto or your local parts house. We do not stock parts. With calipers and what not it could be a nightmare if someone got a bad part and needed it warrantied. Plus there's no markup for stocking parts so it saves the end user some funds. Cruise the website for a kit. If you have any questions just ask!

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's been a lot of discussion recently about the suitability of the "bracket" brake retrofits, e.g.,

Look through the thread, there are many posts (not just one) on the topic.

Did you comment, there? If not, do you care to comment, here?

Cunningham Machine

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's been a lot of discussion recently about the suitability of the "bracket" brake retrofits, e.g.,

Look through the thread, there are many posts (not just one) on the topic.

Did you comment, there? If not, do you care to comment, here?
I'll be honest I havnt seen any of it, but I can bet money its a bunch of "engineers" who are over thinking something. We have sold literal thousands. The 3 failures we have had were all customer fault and they admitted fault (tho we still take care of our people). As far as any fitment goes we make it obvious some of the crap GM did makes zero sense. We hear of new variations all the time unfortunately but we adapt and make it happen. There's always going to be someone scared or something or has a better idea. What I do know is these have stopped my personal truck from many 150 mph passes for years with car brakes on the front. Never had any issues.