Diesel bumper guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally got a diesel bumper, and I'm curious to see how you guys mounted your fog lights into the bumpers. Directions, opinions and pictures are all greatly appreciated. All because I finally got one and dont want to mess it up. Lol

Sent from my camo'ed GS3

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
I finally got a diesel bumper, and I'm curious to see how you guys mounted your fog lights into the bumpers. Directions, opinions and pictures are all greatly appreciated. All because I finally got one and dont want to mess it up. Lol

Sent from my camo'ed GS3

i think p1 just welded brackets inside to mount to, if you weld it like you would sheet metal i think you would be ok as not to really discolor the chrome

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I did mine so long ago I don't really have good pictures of it, but I built a bracket that bolts to the bumper and has a set of trimmed down 88-89 adjusters bolted to that. The H4701 sized light is the exact proportions of the opening.

You must be registered for see images attach

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
I did mine so long ago I don't really have good pictures of it, but I built a bracket that bolts to the bumper and has a set of trimmed down 88-89 adjusters bolted to that. The H4701 sized light is the exact proportions of the opening.

You must be registered for see images attach

bet you could almost see where you were going with that many lights ;)

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. yea outa i went to a housr off of main st.. his address was 881 dont remember the street but you may know where he was he has always like 3-4 obs in his yars

Sent from my camo'ed GS3

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did mine 2 different ways. wiht the s10 fogs i had i used some angle bar and bolted it where the bumper bolts to brackets and then hung lights down. the walmart lights i used part of a cb antanna mount bolter to bottomof bumper. im going to just weld some tabs on now so i have a good mount