Dexter c3500 CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drug this home a few days back with help of a good friend. Paid 200 bucks with intentions of parting it out. The passenger front frame horn is bent pretty badly. Interior is super clean for its age and no rust what’s so ever.

Now I’m thinking I want to fix it and drive it daily so I’m not dealing with the Duallys wide a$$ every day. But I honestly don’t know if this can even be fixed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just seen you where from choctaw ok This truck was painted in choctaw back in 2000 by i guy named donald duke
Sorry, I don't know him. I was living across town at the time, but I've been in the area since 1981.
But I honestly don’t know if this can even be fixed.
Yes, that's fixable. Get a cargo strap and a sturdy tree... That's how I fixed the Beetle TDI that my daughter drove. That truck's too desirable to part out.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know him. I was living across town at the time, but I've been in the area since 1981.

Yes, that's fixable. Get a cargo strap and a sturdy tree... That's how I fixed the Beetle TDI that my daughter drove. That truck's too desirable to part out.

Right on man. Have you heard of the shop?

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Drug this home a few days back with help of a good friend. Paid 200 bucks with intentions of parting it out. The passenger front frame horn is bent pretty badly. Interior is super clean for its age and no rust what’s so ever.

Now I’m thinking I want to fix it and drive it daily so I’m not dealing with the Duallys wide a$$ every day. But I honestly don’t know if this can even be fixed.

I love it already, lol. Looks like a nice stepside, hopefully it can be fixed.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love it already, lol. Looks like a nice stepside, hopefully it can be fixed.

Interior is pretty clean for its age, 122k miles, 4.3, auto, interior is decked out in wood grain with a overhead console.

I really dont want to turn it into a frame swap project, was hoping the frame could be fixed. I have all body panels to fix that part of it, hood, fender, core support, radiator, inner fender, battery tray, it all came with the truck.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Interior is pretty clean for its age, 122k miles, 4.3, auto, interior is decked out in wood grain with a overhead console.

I really dont want to turn it into a frame swap project, was hoping the frame could be fixed. I have all body panels to fix that part of it, hood, fender, core support, radiator, inner fender, battery tray, it all came with the truck.
Extra parts in the model box is always a good thing LOL!