Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, I'm thinking about scraping it down then doing it in something like POR or rhino liner. Im not sure yet. I know I want to redo the rest of my fuel lines, replace the power wires for my pump, pull the spare tire holder off, weld in some cross members and probably extend my brake lines.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got busy on the frame

You must be registered for see images attach

Your truck is looking good!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Thanks guys it helps keep me motivated. Well Tues should consist of sanding the back of the cab and front of the bed. Also touch up any spots on the frame that need it. I think I'm gonna pull off the spare tire holder as well. Then if I still have time after that more boring ass block sanding. If the schedule plays out good maybe he can get the small parts bumper mirrors handles, etc painted next weekend and the truck done the weekend after that. I'll just have to see what time brings.

Oh first trip from the shop will be to the tire store

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I got a free gallon of Dupli color bedliner and kit today so Im gonna try and get it on Sat as well.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I rolled the fenders this morning a got ripples in the first one I did but the other came out good. So I fixed the fender and did some more blocking on the cab. No pics since I figured it would be boring. Im waiting till the turck is painted to do the bedliner.

ald94

Reaction score
Looks damn good so ar man! I will be going thru the same process with mine when I get home from Iraq. It's killin me to watch all the progress you all are doin on the trucks and I have two at home. One of which I have'nt even seen in person yet(parts truck with a 383 in it)