Destroyed, or beautified GMT400?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

www.curbsideclassic.com/curbside-classics-american/curbside-classic-1990-chevrolet-c-k-1500-a-little-sheetmetal-surgery/

NOT at all my idea of "improved". But certainly customized. Apparently started out as a 1990 1500.

Curbside Classic has a rich history of profiled vehicles, ideas, etc. Recommended.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry but that's ugly. So ugly it should be burned. I vote destroyed

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, that's worse than just a plain 'ol "takuache" slammed truck cliche I see all the time in my Getto neck of the woods! I can't figure out if I like it or hate it.

And @Schurkey doesn't start a lot of threads... umm. I'm confused, LOL.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow.

I will say one positive thing, I've always kind of liked the look of the frenched in Cadillac tail lights on these beds. That particular element of the build looks pretty cool to me. When you get to the cab things get weird.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's alot of ways to do "custom". That isn't it. The work doesn't look all that well finished either. The lower bed lines don't match up with the doors, the upper body line on the gate looks partially filled in, on the frenched in tail light on the right bedside the bodywork looks a little wonky. This in a matte fish which should disguise a multitude of bodywork sins yet they're still there.

Last edited: