Design Phase: Rear Tube Bumper Through Roll Pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Ok here's what's up fellow GMT400ers. I've always had this crazy plan to do a custom rear bumper that consisted of a roll pan with holes that had a tube bumper coming through the pan. The tube part will somewhat conform the the curves of the bottom of the rocker so that the bumper has a factory look to it but at the same time has an offroad look to it. The tube part will also tie into the hitch somehow.

Since my Inventor decided to take 3 hours to update I decided to try to make a little bit of a visual in Photoshop first.

Here is what I've put together so far. It's kind of hard to tell but hopefully I can start modeling it in CAD soon to give you a better view.

Note: The original picture is not my truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions? Post them up. I'll keep posting pictures as I come further along.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
i actually like the roll pan anoften thought of this myself but never got passed the thought process i like the hidden winch aspect of it what about the bottom part?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Not exactly sure about that yet.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
thats better i like it alot i would go for it i def havent seen this before