Denali/Escalade cargo cover/shade for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
2drxmobb pics please but I think you’ll have to swap out those panels but it’s nice to have cargo shade and they’re not cheap!! If you’res is gray it’s not outta Escalade! Be Denali or Tahoe/Yukon since Escalade has 1 color for it’s guts shale and parts that are tan as other Tahoe/Yukons have
Yes this one was out of a Denali. Two tone gray interior, medium and dark, in a burgundy metallic truck. Probably real nice before it got hit....

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah that’d take some heavy modification into a 400 pickup to be honest it’d just be too much to do and thinking off top of my head I don’t think the layout would work. But here’s my thoughts on doing it if it’s a have to to type thing which we all have something on these rides we just had to have a certain way! 1- getting base to lock in at back window or at B-pillar butting against front seats 2-making or cutting notches for the studs to go into place to sit so shade does it’s purpose at the B-pillars or at the C/D- pillars which you’d have to crave a L type cutout for studs to go into pillar then rest down to “lock” set in place but TBH I just don’t think the room is there for it to function as intended! ? But pics of his truck would be nice and I could draw on them if my words here dont translate in my line of work you need to visualize what your end results will be in your head then explain steps to achieve then tell your worker to give it a shot!! As in these few pics of my real work and at home work

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

Top pic is current today and Last pic is of how we bought the house

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
But visualizing your task is key when doing mods on anything even tv car shows do it but worker will draw it out then give to graphic artist to make a professional visual end results but a good show to watch is bad Chad on discovery plus it shows him visualizing his idea an how steps are taken to achieve that as he has to explain as they go on just what he wants though out the car build holtz is his shop name btw. But definitely put up pics if they decide to do this project!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So on retro fitting the cargo shade real depends on if interior panels are interchangeable with a pickup from suv? If so only a small amount of modification will be need but if not that’s going to be a bigger task if done to look factory or nicely done conversion co. Work. And if they have a off color interior then it will be even greater task to get panels found!