Dean's Diesel Off Road Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e30dean

Reaction score
All good info. I just went with a 4" Tuff Country lift with Bilstein 5100s. With that info it sounds like there may be a good chance it will clear.

Does your eclb have the drive shaft center support bearing deal on the TB brace? If so, it moved back as well right?

mine has the drive shaft support bearing on a separate crossmember behind the torsion bar cross member.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
mine has the drive shaft support bearing on a separate crossmember behind the torsion bar cross member.

Mine does too. I mixed it up with the TB brace. But the TB brace also has a carrier support for the output shaft on the trans right? How did you move that back as well when the reallifts went in and pushed that subframe back?

Last edited:

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
This is the one I'm talking about. If this whole crossmember moves back with the TB relocators what did you do about this support?

Looks possible to just flip the bracket around but not sure if that will come back a corresponding amount that the crossmember comes back.

You must be registered for see images attach

e30dean

Reaction score
Oh yeah mine is different. I have the 6.5 diesel the manual transmission so the layout is different.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Ah yes forgot you were manual. At any rate worst case I have to build a new bracket when it all comes backward. Thanks for the info man!

Reaction score
Oh yeah mine is different. I have the 6.5 diesel the manual transmission so the layout is different.

So I’ve got the real lift pieces as well. I’m not thrilled with the company as they’ve basically said well it fits everyone’s else’s so... sorry. I was taking mine to Moab in June. Ended up taking the TahoeXl “Daisy” and renting Jeeps. I missed meeting Ken Block on Hell’s Revenge by a week
Good news is we’re going back in October. Still need to modify my crossmember and install lockers. Any tips before I cut it up would be appreciated. I was thinking about using pipe
Btw customer service at RL is lacking to put it mildly.

Fedeleon11

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also ended up getting a fresh set of tires. These are Atturo Trailblade MT in a 35x12.50r17. The tires are surprisingly quiet and balanced really well. They had a lot of great reviews on other forums so I decided to try them out. Plus you can beat $900 for new 35” MT’s installed.

That looks super clean, want to remove all the chrome from my diesel too