Deadbeats 1997 Centurion Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I am gonna buy them new, id be afraid cleaning them would leave one with a weak spring or something. The labor time is too much to not.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
That hydroboost stuff is all here now, I can't wait to put it in. But, I gotta stick a motor in a 99 Escalade this weekend or early next week. I may pull it tomorrow morning, its a crate motor so I gotta switch the oil pan, and put the intake and exhaust manifolds on the new motor.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I got a little sidetracked today, didn't get to work on the truck like I wanted to. The escalade I was parting out a few months ago, my dad bought the whole thing and wanted it fixed. So, I pulled the motor this morning, he bought a crate motor that I will drop in it some time next week. It took me hours to have it on the floor, and I didn't have to use the torch on the exhaust bolts.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I still have yet to put the hydoboost brakes on the truck, after some adjusting and using the e brake the pedal finally has a really good feel that I am afraid to bother. But, I did get a 1999 ccsb 3/4 ton frame that I have to pick up next week. I will seperate the c section from the boxed and put a 1/2 ton boxed front on it, just like I did dads centurion and then my truck should be pretty solid. Pics of that should come within the next year or so, I have very little time these days to work on it. I am building a garage right now but with material so high and it being so muddy, it has been put on hold.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Instead of merging, because that'll basically just append those posts to this thread, I'll edit the first post in each thread with a link to the other. I think that'll be cleaner and not muddy up anything.

99crewcabdad

Reaction score
Dirty interior pics, no interior light, blew the fuse again :biggun:, thinking its not the same wire, i taped it completely and wrapped it in loom.

You must be registered for see images attach

where would i find the interior Denali Panels for the rear doors??? I didn't think there was a 4 door version of Denali in GMT400?