Dash removal and replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

etap_franklin

Reaction score
It's from the donor vehicle, yes. That's one of the first things I thought to do was swap it over to my old one and see if that worked and there was no change. Thanks for the passlock writeup, that's one of the best i've seen so I'll read up on that. Charging the battery now before moving on to anything else. Thanks for the response.

etap_franklin

Reaction score
So, after reading that over, it would stand to reason that since I'm still using my original key, original lock cylinder, passlock sensor....as long as a reinstall the original passlock module like I tried earlier. I should be able to rule this out as a passlock issue.

etap_franklin

Reaction score
Problem solved. After a whole day of going back through all the wiring, the Security light stayed illuminated again like it did before the relearn. I did the relearn procedure again and she works now. Maybe it just didn't take before? Thanks for the Passlock info and the help yall.

Amsterdamned96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m considering doing this because I’m replacing all damaged wiring in my car after fire damage. I have the old style interior. I was wondering if the differences in body panels - mounting mechanism are negligible?

Additionally I’m worried that messing with the ignition may trigger an anti-theft system, I have a Clifford alarm system that I’ve never figured out. The batteries have been out of the car for a while now. Can someone tell me wether or not I have to worry about reflashing/relearning the ECU?

MTOJosh

Reaction score
I'm attempting to replace my dash Does anyone know what this is and do I need to use the one from my truck or just use the one from the donor dash

You must be registered for see images attach