Dash pocket to replace cassette/equalizer opening 1993 GMC Sierra??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masher41

Reaction score
Who makes an aftermarket dash pocket to replace the hole left by my old cassette player/equalizer that I removed from the dash of my 93 Sierra?? Any help would be appreciated.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Who makes an aftermarket dash pocket to replace the hole left by my old cassette player/equalizer that I removed from the dash of my 93 Sierra?? Any help would be appreciated.
When I install the "new" head unit and CD player in my crew cab, I'll have the factory cubby available (but that's probably not going to be in the next week or so! Gotta get the Burb running and be able to get the dashboard apart successfully and back together likewise, and I'm not messing with 25 year old plastic when it's cold!). I don't recall seeing one at the yard, most of the trucks out there had pretty trashed dashboards....
My bad, my truck is a '97 and you have an early model.....but those were in sorry shape at the yard too.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I upgraded the stereo in my 93K1500, the kit moved it to center dash. So I went to GM online got part number for dash pocket where radio had been. Did the same on 95 K2500 when new stereo replaced separate mounted CD player. Different part number as next style of dash.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Apologies. WCJr came with empty holes, and I disassembled Roscoe as soon as I got it, so I don't have a reference. I put a single DIN in WCJr, and that pocket was all I needed to fill the empty spot.
No apologies necessary. I know that cubby from my '88 K3500, it came with an AM radio and I deleted it when I worked at the GMC dealedship and had to go through the paper parts manuals to find it.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you wanting to put a radio there. Or are you looking for the stock center piece from a base model.
This would work if you put a single din there.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

But if not and your wanting the stock piece then your best bet would be a junk yard. I've seen a few there but not recently at my local yard.

Found this on eBay.