Dash Kits Metra Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was told they are shipping the first 600 next week. They told me it would be a few weeks after that before any more were shipped

mistaake

Reaction score
I want to keep an eye on this thread. I definitely want my next GMT400 to be double DIN because I might want to put in a car PC.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dash kit showed up today!!!! Hopefully I can get some pics up and deck installed tomorrow or Saturday

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice! Curious to see how this turns out and what all is involved in the install.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Looks like Amazon and ebay have a few in stock. Cheapest price I have seen is on WalMart.com, so I am going to wait until they have it in stock. Please post pics, the one listed on ebay had a .pdf that detailed the install and it looked like all you have to cut for it is the rear radio mount and the rivets out of the rubber piece that goes over the steering column.

http://assets.sonicelectronix.com/manuals/metra/dashkits/met-dp3003_manual.pdf

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I got the deck installed today. Not sure why but the deck isnt centered in the opening of the bezel but I was in a pretty big rush so I'll have to pull it out and see whats going again this weekend sometime and dye the bezel too. Overall the fitment is ok but not great. I'll try and post some pictures soon

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I got the deck installed today. Not sure why but the deck isnt centered in the opening of the bezel but I was in a pretty big rush so I'll have to pull it out and see whats going again this weekend sometime and dye the bezel too. Overall the fitment is ok but not great. I'll try and post some pictures soon

Thanks for the update! Kind of what I figured. Like I said earlier in the thread, my experience has been pretty average with the fitment on Metra products over the years.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Mine is supposed to be here Friday, I can't wait to see a pic good or bad. I do believe i will paint the cupholder and vents black to match the bezel and see how it looks before painting the bezel to match the other way, since i have extras.